Email delivery troubleshooting
Here are some actions you can take when you were expecting a Thankbox email but haven't received it yet:
- Check your spam folder. Sometimes Thankbox emails might get flagged or blocked by spam filters, even if you are subscribed to our email notifications. Follow the steps below to prevent that from happening:
- Create an email filter that will take all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your main inbox.
- Also, if the company you are working at has a spam filter in place, you can ask the IT department to whitelist our IP address: 188.8.131.52.
- Double-check the spelling of the email address. If you were a little bit distracted or in a rush at the time you provided the email address, you might have misspelt it by missing a letter or a sign. As a result, the email you are expecting might have been sent to an incorrect email address.
- Edit your email preferences. To make sure that you are subscribed to receive Thankbox emails, simply log in to your account and go to www.thankbox.com/app/settings where you can select the emails you want to receive from us.
- Finally, once you complete the above steps, please have the Thankbox email resent to you. For example, if the expected email was about a Thankbox that was delivered to you, please reach out to the sender and ask them to resent it to you.
If after following these steps, you still can't receive Thankbox emails or have other queries, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help you.